Eclectic. Eccentric.

Monday, March 7, 2011

Far too long...

My lack of casual writing has been unacceptable. This is what happens when academia consumes your every moment. That, coupled with working every free minute you have otherwise. Not that I am complaining.

The courses I'm in are pretty interesting. Particularly applicable for the purpose of this blog is my photojournalism class. Lots of challenging opportunities to learn the art of photography. It's a delicate balance in this facet of photography though, as we can't be "too" artsy as it would detract from the journalistic element of the image. I understand. After all, I am but a fledgling and look forward to learn anything at this point.

Here is a collection of shots I have captured since embarking:

Pittie tied up outside a tattoo shop in dt LA

Mural in Huntington Park neighborhood

18-year-old LA Native, Giuseppe 

Mural in Huntington Park

Two girls at the Truckit Festival at Union Station

Little girl at Studio City Farmers Market

Yum

CSUN's CAPTURED Research Group, "Where is the Love" event.

MOCA

No comments:

Post a Comment