Eclectic. Eccentric.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Bon Voyage!






Sneak Peak
I was involved with a shoot this past week with the delightful and talented photographer, Hannah Lux Davis for Kid Dangerous Grime Couture’s upcoming look book. The theme of the shoot was, “Let the Good Times Roll.” As we can all see here there were some times to be had and we all had a great time. I am in this shot, as the only dark, short-haired blur :) Definitely looking forward to seeing more of the shots come out as it was a high energy shoot that will definitely add to my portfolio.
Here are a couple shots from the previous project I worked on with Lux. It was for a line called, Tokyolux by Audrey Kitching.
In other news, I have decided to open my own Etsy shop. I know that I want it to  have my random jewelry/refashioned junk, hair clips, headbands, prints of photos that I have taken, and possibly some of my own raw vegan treats (crackers, cookies, desserty things). The aesthetic I am going for as far as the hair pieces and jewelry go are as follows; whimsical, elegant, sophisticated, found objects, juxtaposing styles, textural, shabby-chic, hodgepodge, morbid, dark. Of course this would depend on the piece. Not all of these are synergistic concepts but they are what comes to mind when I think of what appeals to me. 
P.S. I am in the process of transferring over my blog from Tumblr to here. I prefer the layout and had just begun to post over there. So pardon the dust and incessant posting for a moment.

In the meantime you should visit the shop I am running!
And the other blog I write on!
That’s all I got for today. Until next time!
With Love and Dissent,
Jewell


No comments:

Post a Comment