Eclectic. Eccentric.

Monday, December 13, 2010

Auditory Lust

I would like nothing more but to be in a dark space, with walls of sound permeating my skull. Abundances of distortion, fuzz, ethereal guitar loops, DRONING and general cacophony are vastly overdue. I just want to be taken to my happy place. Somewhere between my pineal gland and last night's nightmares would be great, thanks!

It has been far too long since I have been to a show that rocks the teeth out of my skull.

I want to feel every cell in my body vibrate.

Continuous chills traveling the landscape of my spine like a CESSNA gliding over the shifting surfaces of a rugged scene.

An oratory experience.

I have been consumed with dredging along in the monotony of everyday life.

I need to escape.

Take me away.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment