Eclectic. Eccentric.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Update

So..

I went out to lunch my manager, she not only told me I have been doing well, but that the girl who works in Corporate Communications (PR) has been trying to steal me away from her and wants me to write some press releases.

She told me that she isn’t ready to share me yet. But she did say that I’m a great writer and will be letting me write whole stories soon for the site, some copywriting and that in some down-time she would share. I'll get to be doing both Marketing and PR!

Then she started asking where would I live if I could live anywhere. She explained that every 6 months when you are full-time and get a review they ask you if you want to work abroad in another office! Australia, Canada, London.. These were the first ones that came to mind. She told me that Canada has its own marketing team so I would be a good fit. They even help with relocation costs and immigration costs. I would love to live in VAN.

Then she started talking about all these places I should check out in the area “if I’m still here,” which made me worry- but she still said I’m a hot commodity and everyone likes me. These mixed messages are killing me!

But GET THIS! In February, if I present enough projects to our boss in Paris I may be ASKED TO GO TO THE INTERNATIONAL MARKETINNG CONFERENCE IN LONDON AND THEN MEET THE TEAM IN PARIS FOR A WEEK!!!!

*le faint*

No comments:

Post a Comment