Eclectic. Eccentric.

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Technicolor Paints Prismatic Ballet

I started working at Technicolor in their Worldwide Marketing and Branding department as of a couple weeks ago and it has been a great experience so far.

I had the opportunity to help edit, write the blurb and title the front page article on technicolor.com this past week and it just went up yesterday.

It is a piece on Aronofsky's, Black Swan. 

Check it out here!


My team liked my input and has since said that they see me getting my feet wet in copywriting. I don't mind whatsoever. I let my manager know how much of a treat it was for me to have this project given to me and let her know to not hesitate anytime she has any writing or editing project to send my way.

William S. Burroughs was a copywriter before he went on to write his novels, after all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment